Sunday, October 23, 2011

Don't leave....I've only just met you...

Inspired Blueprints, one of my favorite scrapbook sketch websites has temporarily closed. In my search for a new site to fill the gap, I came across Sassy Lil' Sketches. Now they are also saying farewell. I hope this isn't a sign of something going wrong in the scrap world.... Before they leave, I have one last contribution to a website I was just starting to get to know and love....This is for the Scrappy Lil Sendoff Sketch #1 on Sassy Lil' Sketches. The photo of this LO doesn't do the glitter or foil paper justice. I switched it up by rotating the layout 90 degrees, increasing the size of my photo, and switching up the circles and embellies a bit.

So I will say farewell to Inspired Blueprints and Sassy Lil' Sketches the way I said farewell to my maiden name.....with the hopes and excitement for what is to come under something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment