Sunday, October 23, 2011

Croptoberfest 2011 (Part II)

After about 12 hours of scrapping at Croptoberfest 2011, I came away with 4 completed layouts. That was my goal for the day, so I should be happy about that. I noticed some ladies are able to do an entire album in a day because of their pre-planning. That would be nice to feel that more was accomplished after a full day, but I'm okay with continuing as I have been since I enjoy the relaxation, fun, and randomness of scrapping with the approach I take on it.

The page above was my take on a sketch for Challenge #103 for Scrap Whispers. Compared to the sketch, my photo looks large because of my 8x8 page size. I tend to use a lot of bright colors & sparkle in my scrapping, so this page was an interesting change for me as I tried to make it more masculine. This page goes along with a series of other pages for a trip to the Oregon Coast with friends years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment