Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Right Reasons to Keep a Voicemail

Some of the smallest, weirdest things can have such a lasting impact! Many months ago, I saw the movie P.S. I Love You. Today I realized that this movie has had a small lasting impact on a decision I make almost everyday. With nearly every voicemail on my cell phone, I ask myself, "if this person died tomorrow, would this be a voicemail I want to hang onto just to be able to hear their voice again?". Such a morbid and odd thought to cross one's mind with each message, but it's a natural, imbedded routine now without really knowing how/why I started this habit.

At the heart of the matter, is there a better deciding factor between keepers & deleters? (Especially since they're automatically deleted after 14 days anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment