Sunday, May 23, 2010

Shhh....another Whispers Challenge!

It's been a long streak of working days, and today will be another to add to that streak. This morning I thought I'd take some time for myself and finish this layout for Scrap Whispers Challenge #64-even though I should be at work already :-\ No matter how much stress I'm feeling or what's on my mind, when I hear Justin's voice, I'm all eyes and ears. So appropriately for this movie challenge, He has me at Hello...each and everytime.

Another participant in this week's challenge, Kelly, is giving away some scrap goodies on her blog. Check it out here!

And have a wonderful week! Next weekend is Memorial Weekend! California here we come :-)

5 comments:

  1. Michaela I absolutely love your title. That is my favourite scene from my favourite movie! A great layout and fab take on the challenge!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapwhispers

    Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great LO, that picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The negative lettering in the title is really effective. Thanks for playing along with SW this week!
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic page, I really love your title, thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete