Friday, January 8, 2010

Back to the Tape runner :-)

The Holidays really make for a remarkable time of year but also distract from everyday life. I've missed scrapping :-) Since it was an in & out of the scrap room kind of day, thought I'd do a quick and easy page-8x8 for an album for Justin & I. In this album, there's already a page to commemorate Justin's birthday celebration in Seattle from February 2009, but during that trip we came across an unforgettable street performer in Pike's Place Market. He is now the "Rockstar".

This layout is for Challenge #50 on Scrap Whispers. The challenge is to make a layout inspired by the phrase "Stars and Spikes". For me, it turned more into how can I incorporate something to do with Stars and/or Spikes into some photos I have laying around. My printer isn't working quite right with my new computer, so I have to make do with what photos I have around for now. On the positive side, this was the first chance I had to use my new Cropadile Big Bite for the eyelet arrows. The Cropadile is awesome! Other than that, it's a very simplistic layout with paper, stickers, and metallic pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment