Sunday, August 16, 2009

Internet Back = Lots of Catching up

Justin & I came back from vacation to Wisconsin to find that our modem had died while we were away. On top of that, I had been away from home computer for about a week before the trip to make sure work, home, & other errands were in order before leaving town.... Ultimately that puts me about 3 weeks behind in my home emails, usual scrapping, and getting my Team in Training Fundraising site launched and getting this blog started. I had a nice welcome back surprise when I visited one of my favorite scrap blogs today..... I had won a prize on Jill's "Drawn to Scrapping" blog :-) Here's the blog entry she wrote: http://drawn2scrapping.blogspot.com/2009/07/and-winner-is.html

If you're a scrapper looking for inspiration, Jill is a very inspiring scrapper and photographer. I have to put in a 30 minute run today for Team in Training, and Justin and I have a Sunday night tradition of watching "True Blood" on HBO. That means this opening entry for my blog is brief, but leaves lots of room for improvement. Before I go, here are a couple of photos of my nieces that I'll write about next time :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment